About the Job:
Are you ready for a fun, fast-paced, entrepreneurial environment? Vitasave.ca is Canada's fastest-growing e-commerce store in the health industry. Here at Vitasave, we are looking for a like-minded individual, who is a problem solver, goal-focused, and is willing to get the result regardless of what is standing in our way.
If you are hungry for growth, personal development, and a challenge, keep reading below!
Vitasave.ca is looking for a Full-time Purchasing Agent for both Vancouver stores: Robson and North Vancouver. They will oversee buying our listed products from our suppliers at the best possible price while maintaining ideal levels of inventory.
- Forecast levels of demand for services and products.
- Monitor and track supplier backorders and delivery schedules.
- Liaise between suppliers, manufacturers, relevant internal departments, and customers.
- Build and maintain good relationships with new and existing suppliers.
- Customer Service in store.
- Must be willing to travel between locations.
- Creating POs for the North Vancouver and Robson.
- Keeping track of the amount saved from supplier deals/discounts.
- Keeping track of back ordered/discontinued items and providing estimated back in stock dates.
- Following up with suppliers to ensure orders are not being missed and invoiced correctly.
- Fix any issues with delivered orders and reach out to the supplier rep.
- Take note of any stock holes and ensure they are ordered and incoming.
- Taking note of any stock discrepancies and communicating with the store staff to fix issues.
- Ordering certain SKUs for the smoothie bar.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- An excellent standard of numeracy to analyze facts and figures.
- A flair for negotiation and networking.
- The ability to make important decisions and cope with the pressure.
- A confident and mature approach.
- Being a self-starter is a must.
- Problem-solving skills.
- Achieving and exceeding deadlines.
- Attention to detail.
- Experience with MS Office Suites, Excel, etc.
- Previous work experience in a similar position.
What we can offer you:
- Full-time hours.
- Starting wage is $18.50/hour.
- One information session a month with industries' top brands, and a product knowledge seminar showcasing new and trending supplements.
- Staff discounts - Discounts at both our retail store and HQ to make sure that you too can keep on top of your health.
- Mentorship and opportunity for growth.
- Benefits after 3 months of work.
- Team dinners (when safe to do so).
- Exclusive entrance to tradeshows - CHFA, VegeExpo & The Wellness Show (when safe to do so).
- Have a valid driver's license, or a bus pass (20 min bus from locations).
Thank you for your interest in working with us, however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted by email.