Project Manager, Web
Burnaby, British Columbia•Full-time
Are you ready for a fun, fast-paced, entrepreneurial environment? Vitasave.ca is Canada's fastest-growing eCommerce company in the health industry. Here at Vitasave, we are looking for a like-minded individual, with experience with project management and web development. You must be organized and highly skilled at data analytics, proficient in Excel, have great problem-solving skills and be able to manage a small team. You must thrive under pressure, know how to prioritize tasks, and can build relationships with external and internal stakeholders.
- Manage the website development workflow of our two Shopify websites using the industry-standard project management tools of your choice.
- Create a work back schedule consisting of deadlines, milestones, and expected outcomes for all projects.
- Coordinate, task, and delegate work to all internal and external staff to ensure timely and high-quality execution of website updates. This includes, but is not limited to graphic designers, website developers, and eCommerce support staff.
- Manage product data integrity of the inventory management system and integrations with associated channels including Shopify.
- Support with content entry and provide quality assurance.
- Identify opportunities to improve website KPIs including conversion rates, average time on site, etc.
- Manage a small team of innovative individuals.
- Collaborate with the Marketing, Amazon, Purchasing, and Warehouse teams to meet overall company targets.
- Utilize industry best practices, techniques, tools and standards throughout the entire project workflow.
- This position reports directly to the Director of Marketing.
Skills & Experiences:
- 2+ years of experience managing eCommerce websites using Shopify, Magento, or comparable platforms.
- Experience using project management tools such as Asana, Basecamp, Trello, etc.
- Experience using design review platforms such as Invision, Sketch, or AdobeXD.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office and G-Suite platforms.
- You are process-oriented with a keen eye for detail.
- Previous leadership or management experience.
- Project management certifications are an asset.
- Post-secondary education in computer science or design is an asset.
- Understanding CSS/HTML is a plus.
What we can offer you:
- Full-time hours.
- Starting wage will be hourly based on experience.
- One information session a month with industries' top brands, and a product knowledge seminar showcasing new and trending supplements.
- Staff discounts - Discounts at both our retail store and HQ to make sure that you too can keep on top of your health.
- Mentorship and opportunity for growth.
- Benefits after 3 months of work.
- Team dinners (When safe to do so)
- Exclusive entrance to tradeshows - CHFA, VegeExpo & The Wellness Show.