E-commerce Administrator (3 months/w Possible Extension)
Burnaby, British Columbia
Vitasave.ca is seeking an E-Commerce Administrator to join our team for a 3-months contractual position with the possibility of an extension and/or transition to a permanent position.
About the Job:
Are you ready for a fun, fast-paced, entrepreneurial environment? Vitasave.ca is Canada's fastest-growing e-commerce store in the health industry. Here at Vitasave, we are looking for a like-minded individual, who is a problem solver, goal-focused, and is willing to get the result regardless of what is standing in our way. If you are hungry for growth, personal development, and a challenge, keep reading below.
Vitasave.ca is looking for a Full-time eCommerce Administrator who is in charge of data entry and administrative tasks within the eCommerce department.
This is an entry-level position with room for growth inside of our Ecommerce department.
- Manage product catalog by updating, uploading, and removing product data from Shopify and the inventory management platform.
- Ensure all products on the site display accurate and up-to-date information including product descriptions, titles, ingredients, images, shipping restrictions, pricing and recommended usage.
- Apply the relevant tags to products.
- Assists in website user testing and enhancements.
- Support the eCommerce team with quality assurance of the inventory management platform and Shopify websites.
Skills & Experience:
- Previous data entry experience working in Google Sheets or Microsoft Excel.
- Experience using Shopify is an advantage.
- Sound knowledge of modern office administration, practices, procedures, and equipment
- Good interpersonal and effective verbal and written communication skills to deal with a variety of internal and external contacts;
- Must be detail-oriented and possess accurate data entry skills for inputting/transferring information from systems.
- Attention to detail is critical for the purposes of assessing information from a variety of sources; experience auditing or fact-checking for accuracy.
- Fluent in reading, writing and speaking English.
- Excellent typing skills.
- Deadline-focused and detail-oriented.
- Strong organizational and analytical skills.
What we can offer you:
- Full-time hours.
- Starting wage will be hourly based on experience.
- One information session a month with industries' top brands, and a product knowledge seminar showcasing new and trending supplements.
- Staff discounts - Discounts at both our retail store and HQ to make sure that you too can keep on top of your health.
- Mentorship and opportunity for growth.
- Benefits after 3 months of work.
- Team dinners (When safe to do so)
- Exclusive entrance to tradeshows - CHFA, VegeExpo & The Wellness Show.