About the Company:
Vitasave is a Canadian based, omni-channel health & wellness retail company. We sell natural health and wellness products through our online storefronts and through our brick & mortar retail stores.
Our mission is to help everyone live a healthier life by connecting them with health & wellness products that best suit their needs. We take the guesswork out of health so our customers can enjoy more of what life has to offer.
About the Job:
Are you ready for a fun, fast-paced, entrepreneurial environment? Vitasave.ca is Canada's fastest-growing eCommerce company in the health industry. Here at Vitasave, we are looking for a like-minded individual, with experience selling on Amazon, is highly organized and skilled at data analytics, who is proficient in Excel, has great problem-solving skills. You must thrive under pressure, knows how to prioritize tasks, and can build relationships with external and internal stakeholders. Previous experience with overseeing Amazon analytics produced by a team is considered an asset.
Skills & Qualifications:
- Minimum 2 years of experience selling on Amazon using Amazon Seller Central or equivalent marketplace experiences such as Walmart Marketplace, or Best Buy Marketplace.
- Highly proficient in Microsoft Excel or Google Sheets.
- Advanced knowledge of eCommerce platforms such as Shopify, Magento, and inventory management software.
- Results-oriented and highly analytical.
- An ambitious self-starter who can work independently as well as part of a team.
- Good communication skills - both written and oral.
- A passion for the growing world of eCommerce.
Role and Responsibilities:
- Maximize Amazon marketplace revenue by creating new product listings and managing existing ones to ensure Vitasave is winning the buy box.
- Track competing sellers and enforce MAP policy by liaising with the Purchasing team.
- Plan, forecast, and order inventory for fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) and fulfillment by merchant (FBM) SKUs to ensure we meet customer demand.
- Monitor order defect rates, valid tracking rates, customer feedback, and other account health metrics to minimize downtime.
- Utilize Amazon Seller Support and any third-party resources/tools to optimize Amazon Seller Central accounts.
- Coordinate with our Amazon advertising team to promote SKUs and increase sales.
- Resolve customer-related issues such as refunds, missing shipments, and exchanges.
- Generate weekly and monthly reporting; review analytics and identify growth opportunities.
- Stay up to date on eCommerce trends and Amazon’s latest offerings.
- Review customer orders and monitor inventory to ensure data is synchronizing accurately between each eCommerce platform.
- Liaise with other departments including Purchasing, Warehouse, and Marketing to ensure Amazon operations are as efficient as possible.
What we can offer:
- Full-time hours.
- $21 / hour.
- Staff discounts on health products - Discounts at both our retail store and HQ to make sure that you too can keep on top of your health.
- Team dinners - One information session a month with the industry's top brands, consisting of complimentary food at a restaurant of our choosing and a product knowledge seminar showcasing new and trending supplements.
- Exclusive entrance to tradeshows - CHFA, VegeExpo & The Wellness Show, etc.
- Mentorship and opportunity for growth.
- Fun and positive work environment.
- Easy to transit
Thank you for your interest in working with us, however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted by phone or email.